Glass Mineral Wool - DUCT LINER ROLL
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Fire-resistant, non-corrosive, durable and resilient.
- Tough, tightly bonded mat facing.
- Excellent sound absorption.
- Energy conservation.
- Better temperature control.
- Lowers operating costs.
- Greatly reduces noise from fans and mechanical equipment as well as cross-talk and air movement.
- Withstands damage from normal handling and shop abuse.
- If necessary, can be cleaned in accordance with NAIMA’s “Cleaning Fibrous Glass Insulated Air Duct Systems Recommended Practices.”
- Low emitting for indoor air quality considerations
|Rolls or bats||Rolls|
|Faced or unfaced||WGF|
|Renovation or new building||New building, Renovation|
|Thickness||R Value||Length||Width||Pieces per pack||Area per pack||Area per piece|